This week brought several big headlines in extreme weather news:
- Nearly 100 bushfires raged across Australia.
- Without a major storm having made landfall in the U.S. in 2013, experts are wondering what happened to hurricane season?
- South Dakota farmers asked for pregnant cows to help recover from a severe, unexpected snowstorm that killed tens of thousands of animals.
- An incredible lightning strike was caught on camera, barely missing a fishing boat.
- Colorado launched an official website for flood relief.
Check out photos of the week’s extreme weather from around the world:
Link to article: www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/20/extreme-weather-photos_n_4133192.html?utm_hp_ref=travel&ir=Travel